29 Apr 2017

Birthday & Tea Time




This particular day of April, in which my birthday is, I wanted to take a walk and enjoy the moment, bringing as usual only good vibes. Also as this was a properly time to get some biscuits and a tea I went to La Petite Patisserie for some macarons, green tea and a dessert.
I spent the day with people I love and my friends that always stayed by my side; during the night we've launched some fireworks, so magically I've had a wonderful day.


In this outfit I am wearing this beautiful floral dress from  MANGO and the beige clutch is from HM.
I tried a nice and sophisticated outfit just because it was my special day.

So this was a spring seasonI loved to wear this dress.




               
























            









 




















No comments:

Post a Comment