9 Apr 2018

Waving memories at the beach 


I had such an special trip to the beach of Pedernales located in the coast of Ecuador-Manabi. This was supposed to be like a week spending out there, but we got issues and had to come back. Anyway this does not mean that we did not spent a beautiful time, feeling the breeze the wind and the hottest sun over there.

This experience had invaluable memories, I should start telling I traveled with my boyfriend I hadn't introduce him yet, but got to tell you he is the one  you need to travel with, such an incredible spirit to enjoy any moment at any time. 












 
 This pictures are totally real the sunset was amazing full of color, I just added some contrasts but you can see the beautiful of the nature in every part of the world.



Definitely I will watch over and over again this nature that leaves you paralyzed.



We had this amazing sunset watching sat over this tree trunk with some white wine, some mind thoughts and full of love, while we were hearing the sound of the crashing waves.








No comments:

Post a Comment