17 Jan 2019

Say Sí to new adventures, to a new you
(by GIORGIO ARMANI)






This fragrance is the most expecting scent for a soft and glamorous wearing at the same time for an important meeting or even a date.
Si has a top note of blackcurrant nectar, a heart of freesia and Rose of May, with a musky blond wood base. 
This fragrance enrolls an Italian woman that has elegance and style, in the corners of Italy where women are standing by, taking photos, swiping a coffee or just watching the street of the city while walking trough.  







 This delicate scent is one of my favorites fragrances
Giorgio Armani brings wonderful perfumes to embrace yourself.
I smelled the Si Eau De Parfum Intense (the black bottle) and it is the same scent just a little bit intense.
I was considering to but this one as all the captions and notes captivating me, so while I was walking in a mall I entered into a company seller of the Giorgio Armani brand and just placed my purchase. Then at the same time I smelled the Sí Passione (red bottle) and also fell in love instantly with that scent, so I might get that one.












As a gift with my purchase I received this beautiful travel size miniatures of the Giorgio Armani
 Sí Eau De Parfum and Sí Eau De Parfum Intense, 
the most exiting thing about this shop because I love miniatures in everything. 









      the 50ml bottle


Giorgio Armani





No comments:

Post a Comment